I am teacher of English in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
My achievements are:
- 2009 & 10 International Website Competition, organised by OEF
- 2009 & 10 Narrative Competition organised by OEF
* German Language & Tour to Germany
Qualified German Language A2 Exam and visited Germany for two months October and November 2010 to pursue B1 under KVS German Language Programme, sponsored by Max Muller Bhawan, New Delhi.
* Paper “Learning English Without Burden” was selected and presented at The Conference on Best Teaching Practices using ICET 2008 organised by NIITon 22nd and 23rd Dec. 2008.
* The launch of India Development Gateway Multi-lingual Project , inauguarated by the Hon’ble Preseident of India, Mrs Pratibha Patil.
The President Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil launched the multi-lingual Portal (www.indg.in) of India Development Gateway initiative, in New Delhi on 4th July at Vigyan Bhawan
Miss S. Aiman Hashmi & a student with Prof M. S. Swaminathan, the father of Green Revolution and Chairman, Governing Council, India Development Gateway Initiative, Shri S. Ramakrishanan, Director General C-DAC
Oracle Education Foundation invited Miss S Aiman Hashmi and 2 students of KV, Sect 25, Rohini, Delhi for the launch of India Development Gateway Multi-lingual Project on July 4, 2008 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, inauguarated by the Hon’ble Preseident of India, Mrs Pratibha Patil. to best represent the programmes of Oracle Education Foundation through their work, experience and participation in think.com and think quest. The team showcased their innovative projects and webpages to Mr Jyotiraditya M. Scindia (Minister of State for Communications & Information Technology), Prof M. S. Swaminathan (the father of Green Revolution and Chairman, Governing Council, India Development Gateway Initiative), Shri S. Ramakrishanan (Director General C-DAC) and other VIPs. The team confidently answered the queries put to them by the guests. The work of the teacher was highly appreciated by everyone.
* International Conference on e Content and Sustainability
Miss S Aiman Hashmi & KV Sector 25 with Oracle Team
|A German Participant
|With Mr Tom Burn,WorldWide Intel Director||With IAS Officer of
International Conference on e Content and Sustainability Miss S. Aiman Hashmi with a team of four students was invited by think quest.org to participate in exhibition at International Conference on e Content and Sustainability organized by Digital Development Foundation on the occasion of Manthan Awards 2008 South Asia on 16th & 17th October 2008.
*Hornby Seminar British Council
Attended 5 days Hornby Seminar on Material Development and Bilingual Education orgnised by British Council, India, 19th Jan. ’09 to 23rd Jan. ’09.
* 2005 Ph D Thesis
Submitted PhD Thesis in English on the topic ‘The Predicament of the Rural Folk in the Urban Ethos in the Fiction of Mulk Raj Anand’ which was awarded in 2009.
* Trainings at ZIET, Mysore
- 3 days training of Trainers by Oracle Education Foundation and KVS at ZIET, Mysore on the Technical Aspects of the Educational Websites.
- Successfully completed 21 days online training of Project Learning Institute and attended in class training at ZIET Mysore from 10th Dec to 13th Dec 2008 organised by Oracle Education Foundation and KVS.
* Interaction with Scientist – Best Question Winner (SSSP) 2009
Received certificate for best question under Student Space Scientists Reasearch Programme organised by think.com
* Publication 2008
International Women’s Day Newsletter 2008
Article “Daughters of God” published in the KVS Newsletter issued on the occasion of International Women’s Day.
* 2008 – Appreciation Certificate
Received appreciation certificate from think.com
* Resource Person for Think.com
(1) Workshop on Think.com during Inservice Course for PGT Computer Science at KV Pitampura, Delhi on 15.6.’08
(2) Workshop on Think.com during Inservice Course for PGT Computer Science at KV Pragati Vihar, Delhi
(3) Workshop on Project Based Learning for PGT Computer Science & teacher administrators at KV Pitampura on 17.8.’08
(4) GSWP during Inservice Course of PRT at KV Vigyan Vihar, Delhi
(5) GSWP during Inservice Course of TGTs (English) at KV Gole Market, Delhi
(6) Inservice Course for TGTs (English) 2011 at KV R K Puram Sector 4, New Delhi
(7) Inservice Course for PGTs (English) 2011 at KV R K Puram Sector 8, New Delhi
Assisted in various TGT and PGT (Eng) Inservice Courses and workshops (Eng) organised during 2009 & 2010
* Online Project “Shape Our Future Bright” was selected as a model project for training the PGTs of Economics and TGTs of SSt during inservice course orgnised by KVS since 2009.
* October 2007 – till date Think.com Administrator
Working effectively as think.com administrator and successful in achieving zero blank account in school with only one computer available with internet facility.
* 2005- till date- Trainings
1. 2003 Mountaineering- NAC,HP
2.2004 Water Sports- DMAS,HP
3.2004 Attended Inservice Course at KV NO4 Bhatinda Cantt.
4.2005 Human Rights Awareness Programme at India International Centre, Delhi
5. 2006 Perceptual Learning Styles at USEFI, American Centre, Delhi + Guidance & Counselling + AEP
6. 2006 & 2007 Tele Conference SCERT Gurgaon
7. 2007 INTEL Training
8.2007 Human Rights Conference at India International Centre Etc
* Dec 2002 TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya
Joined KV Hisar Cantt as TGT of English
BEFORE JOINING KVS
* 1992 Topper -SFGI College, Agra
Class X School Topper
* 1993-94 Head Girl
Head Girl of the School – SFGI College, Agra
* 1995-99 Reporter Study Circle
Reporter Agra College ‘Study Circle’
* 1996 Student Editor ‘VAANI’
Student Editor Agra College Magazine ‘Vanni”
* 1999 SSB & Student Editor ‘Smritika’
1. Qualified SSB (Allahabad) for the post of 2nd Lieutenant in the Indian Army 2. Student Editor BDK College Magazine ‘Smritika’
* 1995-2000 National Level Debator
Won Several NATIONAL Level Debates & Symposiums
* 1997-2002 Akashwani Agra
Several talks broadcasted from Akaswani, Agra.
* 2000-2002 Editor, Supervisor & Writer
1. Editor & Supervisor “Friends Publication’ Agra 2. Written Series of books for Junior Classes (Friends Publication, Agra)- ‘Make General Knowledge Your Friend’, ‘Make Computer Your Friend’, ‘Talk to Computer’